Neenah has built a tradition of innovation, service and growth since its founding in 1873 and we create value by improving the image and performance of everything we touch. Based in Alpharetta, GA and with manufacturing facilities in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Germany, Neenah is a publicly traded company and a global leader serving customers across 6 continents in more than 80 countries. We are a leading manufacturer of both specialty, performance-based products that serve a variety of end markets, and premium fine papers and packaging used to convey and enhance image through unique colors, textures, and finishes. Neenah presents true, varied and exciting choices that are both environmentally and aesthetically exceptional through sound environmental practices at our manufacturing facilities.
Do you have a passion Marketing? Are you eager to learn and gain real world experience in a fast paced, corporate setting? Neenah is actively searching for a Marketing Intern to join our Fine Paper team. As The Marketing Intern, you will work and collaborate with our team to develop and implement marketing strategies, be assigned special projects and gain lasting experience for your career.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email campaigns, advertising, web)
- Help organize marketing assets
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Additional marketing activities as needed
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices