Automotive Dealership Receptionist & Greeter
Why Karl? We are big community supporters and we look to provide a comfortable yet challenging and collaborative work place where getting the work done is as important as maintaining a good work/life balance. We have a company culture focused on customer service which has earned our dealership numerous awards, including being named the Dealer Rater Chevrolet Dealer of the Year in Connecticut
Our Receptionist/Greeter is one of the most important positions on our team and carries the title of “Director of First Impressions”. The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to work independently, successfully multi-task, be highly organized and show a focus on customer service. Customer contact by phone, email and in person.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and all the tools you will need to be successful.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Ongoing career learning opportunities
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Greets customers and directs them to the appropriate department
- Communicates effectively and politely with all customers, colleagues and managers.
- Maintains a high level of customer service and professionalism in all aspects of position.
- Answers a high-volume of calls from a multi-line system and directs them throughout the dealership.
- Uses the computer and office equipment as needed to perform a variety of tasks as instructed by the supervisor.
- Assist our sales management with dealer trades, insurance verification, and other sales related tasks.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of our office team.
- Has ability to cross train in order to assist other departments as necessary.
- Experience that has successfully shown a focus on customer service
- Enthusiastic about the impact of customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to multitask and follow directions
- Possess strong communication skills - including both written and verbal
- Must have a clean driving record & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.