Location: Remote, US
Salary: $0.00 - Unpaid internship (we can offer college credit)
Duration: 6-12 months (flexible)
Organic Growth Fitness (“OGF”) is a completely virtual, online health and wellness program. Members who join the OGF program gain access to a monthly workout calendar, a library of fitness videos, original healthy recipes, motivational videos, an enter into a monthly prize drawing, personal coaching, and more. Our mission is to donate 10% of all proceeds to a different environmental organization each year in order to give back to the greater good. Members are not only helping themselves to get healthy, but also helping our earth. Learn more about our company at www.organicgrowthfitness.com.
Social Media and Marketing Internship Program Overview
OGF is seeking a part-time intern to help manage our multiple social media platforms, assist with marketing, and help maintaining our online blog. This is a fully remote position, so the candidate must have exceptional communication and self-management skills. We are able to offer college credit with your school’s cooperation and approval.
- Work closely with the Founder of Organic Growth Fitness to assist with the launch of our program.
- Create content for our online blog, including researching and writing about wellness topics.
- Managing multiple social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Create and implement an original marketing plan to help grow our audience.
- Create and grow a customer email list for email marketing and campaigns.
- A passion for the fitness and wellness industry (preferred).
- A “go-getter” energy with desire to help a small start-up grow into a large company.
- Proven track record of success with growing social media platforms (either personally or professionally).
- Exceptional writing and research skills; proven track record of managing a blog, newspaper, publications, or related written content.
- Photography experience or interest (preferred but not necessary).
- An innovative and creative thinker who will bring a lot of energy and ideas to the program.
- Outstanding communication and self-management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Candidate must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Willingness and ability to work remotely and be responsible for logging and submitting hours.
- Candidate must provide technology (computer, cell phone, camera) themselves; these items will not be provided by or reimbursed by the company.
- Candidate must facilitate communication with school about receiving college credit.
- Please apply through Indeed.
- Put "Social Media and Marketing Internship Application" as the subject line.
- PLEASE INCLUDE:
- 1) Your resume
- 2) Your cover letter
- 3) One writing sample (it can be researched based, creative writing, blog form, etc.)
- 4) One social media post that you have created (valid links and document form are both accepted)
- We WILL NOT accept incomplete applications.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Store Discounts
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: