Are you looking for an office to call home with an amazing friendly staff? Do you love talking to people, answering their questions and giving them the help that they need? Are you looking for a position that will allow you to use all of your skills in a fun, fast-paced environment? Then look no further!!
We are a Multi-specialty office looking for an energetic, cheerful person to help with our growing patient base. If you love talking to and working with people, love to learn, and are seeking a position with room for advancement, then please send us your resume so we can get together!
EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! Please do not apply without DENTAL experience.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- greet new and existing patients
- answering phones with a smile
- submitting claims and attaching x-rays when necessary
- Must be able to multi-task
Knowledge of Dentrix is helpful as is being able to speak Spanish.
Please email your resume to above email or fax to: 732-775-7877 Attn: Dani
Come join our team and have a great time at work!
PTO time, 401K and BONUSES included!!
Salary: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- DENTAL FRONT DESK: 1 year (Required)
- Minimum of 1 year of DENTRIX experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma