We are looking for someone who demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors. Must be 21 year of age with a valid Drivers License.
The Porter Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Drives dealership vehicles and customer cars to designated parking spots in our service area lot and to the service area for customer pickup.
- General cleanup of vehicles after service work is completed.
- Maintain lot order.
- Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat and organized as directed by management.
- Provides transportation for customers.
- Must be alert of traffic flow in service lots.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
Benefits include payment into medical, dental, vision and 401K plans as well as working in a state-of-the-art facility.
- MUST be able to operate both standard and automotive vehicles.
- Must be able to work full time, weekends and holidays.
- Must have great customer service attitude!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
**All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment**
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly