DPMnyc is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join their marketing team. The Front-End Web Developer’s responsibilities will include:
- Work with members of our UX, design, content and marketing teams, acting as lead developer.
- Use modern web standards to build dynamic, responsive websites and custom platforms.
- Support ongoing projects and make improvements to existing code.
- Produce quality work on tight schedules, delivering on time and on budget.
- Pay close attention to detail, adhering to design specs.
- Actively communicate status with project managers and other stakeholders throughout the course of a project.
- Understand what’s new and exciting (yet practical) and help push our craft forward
The Front-End Web Developer will:
- Be a creative and driven individual, who is open to a challenge and to learning new things.
- Be extremely attentive to detail, with the ability to stay on top of many different tasks at any given time.
- Have 2+ years or working experience in professional agency work environment with cross-discipline teams.
- Experience as a direct contributor to the design/scope feedback cycle and estimating complex projects
- Ability to manage client and internal expectations, balancing scope and timelines, and translate requests from non-technical people into asks of very technical people
- Comfort with version control (especially Git) and using the command line
- Experience working with third-party APIs or decoupled CMSs
Other preferred skills:
- Experience configuring and theming Wordpress and other CMS
- Familiarity with PHP and SQL queries and other back-end technologies
DPMnyc is the marketing division of Digital Pavilion Electronics LLC. Our creative team serve the marketing needs of Digital Pavilion Electronic’s in-house affiliate companies, as well as a diverse range of select external clients. DPMnyc is not a regular marketing agency; it is a full-service product development company, seeing ideas from their concept stage through to product design, manufacturing, brand building, media production and advertising. We have a diverse list of successful products and brands in our portfolio, all created out of our Brooklyn, New York location.
If you are looking to join a team of energetic, creative and driven individuals who are keen about building strong brands and memorable products (and have fun while doing it!), the Front-End Developer position is the perfect opportunity for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: