Vegan Fusion Culinary Academy is looking for a full-time Chef Instructor to join Chef Mark Reinfeld and his team of passionate experienced culinary professionals that have a desire to share their experience with the next generation of vegan chefs.
- Teaching classes (technique and theory)
- Supervising students
- Grading quizzes and exams
- Assisting with ingredient sourcing and shopping
- Assisting with curriculum development
Strong vegan culinary background is required. Classically trained culinary school graduate with prior teaching experience is preferred.
Must be a team player, a people person and a creative problem solver. Must have a thorough knowledge and strong commitment to self education on the benefits of the plant-based lifestyle. Must be able to respond to students' general questions regarding the health, environmental and animal welfare components of the lifestyle.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
The health and well-being of our students and staff is our top priority. The academy will make every effort and accommodation to ensure compliance with local and CDC guidelines.
- Instructor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Chef: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- What inspires you to teach?
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19