What You’ll Get to Do:
Do you enjoy working with a small team and great people? We are a small team looking for a Systems Application Engineer who can analyze requirements, understand architecture, and troubleshoot applications. Do you possess knowledge of software installation programs, coding and/or scripting skills? Can you test, debug and refine software? Are you a self-starter? If yes, then com work with our team, providing technical support in a mission critical window-based environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
System Center Configuration Manager
MSI (Windows Installer)
Education & Experience Required:
Candidate must have one of the following:
10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
8 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
3 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Microsoft AppV, PowerShell, Frame, Scripting knowledge
Windows (MCSA, MCSE)
Core hours 0930 - 1430
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.