The Senior Digital Account Manager will serve as the primary contact and ultimate point of accountability with R2i’s high profile clients. This role will own the relationship with the client, have responsibility for understanding the brand strategy, logistics and market landscape. They will lead client meetings, help to build strategies, and be a respected advisor for the client on all aspects of their marketing and technology landscape. The Senior Account Manager will manage projects involving cross functional teams including but not limited to SEO specialists, software engineers, media buyers, data analysts, and technical project managers
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Connect the dots between the clients’ needs, organizational structure and overall account/stakeholder relationship
- Work with the broader delivery team and leadership to surface growth opportunities and collaborate on how to effectively pursue them
- Deliver clear and concise communication with internal teams and ensure everyone is on the same page for the project with clear actions and timelines
- Be the final check on deliverables and be the lens of the client
- Offer mentorship and give direction to Account and Junior Account Managers
- Provide detailed financial and resource planning to ensure that R2i is meeting and/or exceeding project profitability and margin goals
- Develop processes to ensure key metrics are reviewed and any adjustments necessary are made quickly and easily.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 6+ years of project management/account management experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- 4+ years of related industry experience, preferably consulting, interactive, agency or direct marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships - strong enterprise-level client references are preferred
- Strong knowledge or experience in marketing and advertising, with particular emphasis on interactive storytelling, demand gen marketing, strategy, and analytics
- Strategic thinker and able to meet client’s overall business objectives
- Experience or strong understanding of digital marketing technologies such as Adobe, Marketo, ExactTarget, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable working in a rapidly growth, fast-paced, dynamic company
R2i is an independent, full-service agency that creates digital solutions that connect and accelerate customer experiences to drive measurable impact for the clients we serve. Our core capabilities across strategy and insights, marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing are designed to advance customer engagements and deliver measurable results. For over a decade we have worked with mid-market brands to deploy best-in-class marketing technology solutions to support an integrated approach to managing the customer journey. R2i serves high tech, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, professional services, higher education/non-profit, and consumer clients including Microsoft, Ingram Micro, Pentair, Leidos, American Cancer Society, University of Michigan, and Fiat Chrysler Uconnect. R2i is headquartered in Baltimore with offices in Seattle, St. Louis, and Silicon Valley.