Full Job Description
As a Pharmacist with Palm Care Pharmacy, you will be joining our team that strives to see our patients healthy and happy. You will be part of a committed team to providing direct patient care and wellness services. You will play a valuable role in disease state management, optimizing medication therapy, delivering outstanding patient-centered care, and assisting in managing acute and chronic conditions.
● Implements company initiatives to increase providing services to the communities that we serve.
● Actively delivers patient care services
● Supervises pharmacy technicians, clerks, and pharmacy interns
● Upholding operational standards, including performance metrics, safety, and compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
- Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Certified Immunizer Preferred
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Current state Registered Pharmacy License required
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy required
- Pharma D. preferred
- 3 years of pharmacist experience preferred
- Strong reading verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, listening, and exceptional customer service skills
- Detailed-oriented, organized, resourceful, analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy, reliability, accountability, punctuality, ability to handle stressful/difficult situations
Palm Care Pharmacy
About Palm Care Pharmacy
From our founding pharmacist to our staff, many of us originally came to the U.S. as immigrants. We understand firsthand the challenges you may face navigating healthcare, whether in a new country or exploring new strategies for your health.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $63.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Licensed Pharmacist (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations