Benefits & Compensation Overview:
· Starting Pay: $21.90 with Yearly increase
· Medical, Dental, Vision & more
· 11 Paid Holidays per Year
· 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (Flexible on days/times may vary)
· Occasional Weekend Overtime
Plant & Community Overview:
· Union plant employing about 245 employees across 3 shifts
· Kraft Heinz Claussen Pickles is the only manufacturing location in the world that produces Claussen brand pickles. Founded in 1870 by CF Claussen & Sons.
· Kraft-Heinz Claussen Pickles is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees, while also meeting our obligations to preserve the environment.
· Kraft Heinz Claussen Pickles Plant is located in Woodstock, IL; and it is an integral part of the Woodstock community
Kraft Heinz Claussen Pickles is excited to help you start your career today!
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Maintain and analyze data using AI (OEE), SAP, Excel, and/or Minitab,
· Excel-Creating pivot tables, macros, formulas, statistical analysis, charting
· Produce reports, charts and graphs to help identify opportunities and track progress
· Lead and Execute Root Cause failure Analyses
· Execute Continuous Improvement projects
· Assist CI Manager with organization of CI project activities
· Participate or Lead operational meetings as a team member
· Facilitate ion of work standardization of production routines through One Point Lessons and training
· Auditing and tracking of CI tools, including Oscar boards, RCFAs, AI, 5S
· Execute Kraft Heinz Management
· All other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
Safety & Quality:
· Maintain safety and quality awareness of team around line or process machinery.
· Maintain a clean work area, adhere to all GMP’s and safety policies such as LO/TO and Personal Protective Equipment
· Responsible for compliance with the safety policy and accident prevention and compliance programs.
· Responsible for reviewing work areas for potential losses and loss control opportunities and for reporting hazards, injuries/illnesses, and other losses to supervisors.
· Help to motivate line personnel Motivate production associates at all levels
· Instill a continuous improvement mindset in all employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical function is preferred or Associate’s Degree in Maintenance/Engineering
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and group situations. Must be able to read and interpret op-codes, instructions, forecasts and other work-related documents.
Candidate must be proficient in dimensional analysis and statistics.
Candidate must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Computer literacy, teambuilding, multi-tasking, prioritizing, problem assessment/ troubleshooting, results driven, ability to teach others, initiative, quality orientation/attention to detail, safety awareness, teamwork/collaboration, adaptability.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk and sit. The employee is often required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $21.90 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Continuous improvement: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location