Full Job Description
Delphi Behavioral Health Group is a growing network of substance abuse treatment facilities brought together with the common goal of inspiring wellness across the country. Delphi is currently recruiting for an Executive Director with proven leadership in management and operations for our Palm Beach Institute located in West Palm Beach, FL.
Working in partnership with an engaged board and committed staff, the Executive Director will be responsible for implementing a strategic plan that calls for integrating a continuum of care behavioral health model to strengthen client's’ ability to achieve and sustain personal and economic health and wellness. The Executive Director will also act as Program Administrator and will sustain and deepen assigned facility’s core residential services while continuing the growth and integration of complementary programs in the areas of mental health and addiction recovery. The Executive Director will report to corporate executives and a (#) member board, oversee approximately 60 employees, including 5 direct reports, and ensure outstanding service delivery to clients and their families.
- Provide inspirational leadership to engage and motivate facility staff and community in service to our clients;
- Oversee the implementation of the organization’s current strategic plan through annual operating plans;
- Recommend and lead subsequent revisions to all strategic planning efforts; and Strengthen Delphi’s ability to positively influence the behavioral health profession through leadership, advocacy, and exemplary clinical and administrative practices.
- Strengthen core programs;
- Oversee the primary care services management team to emphasize client driven services and high quality of care;
- Expand access to services that improve client care;
- Ensure assessment, outcomes and reporting standards consistent with or exceeding industry standards.
Accomplished and experienced senior executive with a strong connection to Delphi’s Programs’ mission. Successful candidates will have a track record of success in growing and sustaining effective, client-centered programs for a multi-site organization.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in leadership roles in the substance abuse treatment and/or business sector, with substantial experience in the human needs field;
- Proven ability to develop and sustain a team-based, collaborative culture with a service focus;
- Depth of skill in strategic and business planning and managing through metrics and outcomes;
- Significant experience hiring, developing and retaining top talent in senior management roles;
- Budgetary accountability in the range of $5-$20m and proven financial management skills;
- A track record of manifesting positive relationships and partnerships with stakeholders;
- Compassion for Delphi’s clients and belief in our mission.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission and state regulations applicable to our business.
- Education: Master’s in Health Services Administration or comparable education and experience in field
- Prior experience as the executive director of a substance abuse treatment center reporting to a corporate executive;
- Knowledge of national trends in behavioral health and how they manifest locally;
- Prior experience in senior management in a behavioral health facility;
- Prior responsibility for managing transition following a merger.
- Licenses/Certifications related to Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, LCSW, etc