Progressive Leasing is looking for a Senior Fraud Strategist to join our Enterprise Fraud Prevention team. Progressive Leasing is the industry leading provider when it comes to virtual Lease-to-Own (LTO) platforms that empower merchants to drive more sales by offering their customer simple and affordable purchase solutions. With over 5 million applicants each year, Progressive relies heavily on Big Data and decision sciences to craft scalable and effective risk management solutions.
The role will be tasked with identifying fraud gaps across our various application channels, craft a robust strategy to close such gaps, and drive people, products, and resources to effectively execute on necessary implementations. This role will also require a fundamental understanding of data analysis and the usefulness of data-driven fraud mitigation solutions. The successful candidate should have experience in, or a keen understanding of fraud scenarios related to Card-Not-Present and/or Ecommerce retail transactions.
What You'll Do:
- Identify Fraud Gaps: Part of Progressive Leasing’s mission is to provide simple purchase solutions for our merchant partners and customers. As such, customers can access our services through a variety of channels. It will be the responsibility of this role to map out each of these channels and identify areas of fraud exposure in each respective channel
- Design Fraud Strategy: As gaps are identified, you will work with your leadership and team members to design strategy to fill the fraud gaps. You will identify resources needed, potential vendors, tools, technology, and personnel necessary to execute on the fraud strategy.
- Execute on Strategy Implementation: Perhaps most importantly, you will be responsible for effectively executing strategic objectives. You will be required to coordinate efforts in technology, data, product, compliance, operations, and more to successfully implement fraud initiatives. You will be a driving force and a crucial component of successful fraud implementations.
- Policy Management: You will assist in the policy creation as it relates to fraud monitoring, and customer interaction. As the fraud manual review team continues to evolve, you will be directly involved with designing and drafting policy guidelines on how to monitor and escalate fraud, how to interact with customers, and collaborate with other teams.
Minimum Requirements & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years working in fraud prevention at online retail, finance/fintech company. We would prefer someone who has managed a fraud team and has experience in ecommerce or online lending
- Experience implementing and leading fraud prevention teams and familiarity with fraud scenarios. You should easily be able to identify common scenarios that occur with retail/online/lending fraud and provide several recommendations on how to implement basic safeguards for such scenarios
- Familiarity with and experience using fraud tools and vendor products. You should have a minimum of 3 years experience working with, implementing, configuring, or managing various fraud tools and platforms
- Experience with data analysis and an aptitude for conveying compelling messages using data. If you are not comfortable performing data analysis in at least excel, this position may present some significant challenges for you
- Ability to execute! You must have a proven track record of being someone who is able to deliver results. Fraud moves fast and we operate in a large, technology infused environment. To be successful you must have the ability to cut to the core of issues and implement fixes quickly. We emphasize lien implementations with continual follow-on iterations
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement