- Adobe Captivate
- Microsoft Word
- Instructional Design
Do you understand leadership training and peak performance? Would you like to work closely with a well-known author and lecturer to develop more business courses in these subjects?
Writing Assistance’s client is a peak performance & inspiration firm helping leaders maximize their inner beliefs, income, and influence. Client offers coaching programs, conferences, online courses, live trainings and products on faith and business.
Client is looking for an Instructional Designer (ID) who can work closely with the Founder / Owner to adapt the owner’s life purpose, confidence and leadership principles communicated in her books and her general public seminars to inspirational corporate leadership seminars and courses.
For the initial project, the ID will be taking material from a book and video workshops, and turning the content into a structured leadership training. The ID will be responsible for studying the existing materials that are available and, along with the owner’s guidance, create, mostly from scratch, the entire materials for one or more leadership and peak potential courses. Each course will have a facilitator’s guide, a participant guide, interactive learning sessions, light assessments, and training slides.
Virtual okay. 20-30 hours per week, with variances per week, until initial course completes.
August 21, 2018 or ASAP
Length or Stop Date:
Initial project(s) to be delivered within 90 days. Should engagement work out, then regular on-going work is possible thereafter.
INDUSTRY OR SME EXPERIENCE
- Experienced Instructional Designer (ID)
- Skilled at MS Word based desktop layout and design
- Skilled at manipulation of graphics that are created by a third party
- Knowledge of leadership training, so that ID can quickly understand Client’s principles
- Experience eLearning developer, using Articulate or Captivate
- The stronger the knowledge in graphics creation, the better
- The stronger the experience in leadership training, the better
$55 per hour
$45 per hour