Our biggest challenge in the past few years has been to find individuals who want to be part of something that is bigger than themselves. We have grown from a small job shop with only a few employees to one of the best injection mold manufactures in North America. We are dedicated to finding individuals who have integrity and believe in our philosophy of treating each other with respect and dignity, creating a career path, not just a job and inspiring others to be better by being the example.
Many people have misconceptions of what a modern manufacturing environment is like. We have taken manufacturing and turned it on its head. We have some of the most advanced machine technology in the area. We don’t want to do things the way they have always been done. We want to do it better than it’s ever been done before. We believe technology and people are the future of manufacturing. And we are looking for people to be part of our team.
Check us out at www.integritytn.com or www.teamintegrity.com. And on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Integrity-Tennessee-Inc/147031025462997
Integrity Tennessee - CMM Operator Job Description
Reports to: Production Manager / Quality Manager
Summary: The CMM Operator will complete required duties as set out by the Shop Floor Manager.
The CMM Operator will bring prior experience, a positive attitude, attention to detail and a high degree of motivation to the CMM department.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of PC-DMIS and CMM software
- Basic knowledge of CMM Hardware
- More than 6 months experience in CMM use
- Basic Knowledge of CAD Software and ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to use standard measuring tools
- Working knowledge of quality assurance system procedures and plastic injection mold technology
- Prior experience or training in geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T) is considered an asset
- Prior working experience in a plastic injection mold facility
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Work in a professional manner and be mindful of other employees
- Work required hours as per current department workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Overhead Crane training and operation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- CMM Blocks for New Builds and Engineering Changes
- CMM Outsourced Blocks and 3D Components
- Create CMM Reports for New Tool Builds, Engineering Changes, and Outsourced Work
- Perform Incoming and Outgoing Inspections of Tools
- Conduct Internal ISO Audits
We offer competitive benefits health, dental, and vision, 401k with company match, Life insurance and AD&D, LTD, Tool purchase program, uniform allowance, vacation pay, holiday pay, and many more.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pulaski, TN 38478: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Coordinate measuring machine: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person