Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team!
Crunchis a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Company Website: www.crunch.com
Job Title: Assistant Fitness Director
Job Responsibilities: The Assistant Fitness Director is a leadership position that is responsible for the Personal training team’s overall direction, coordination, sales, operation, and success- under the guidance of the clubs Fitness Director. It is the essential duty of the Assistant Fitness Director for meeting and/or exceeding financial goals set forth while showing exemplary customer service. The AFD ( Asst Fitness Director) will also be responsible for holding each trainer accountable while being the face of the department. Other functions of this position include:
- Meeting potential Clients with initial fitness assessments; presenting and selling the benefits of Personal training
- Consistently and effectively manage Trainers, ensuring staffing is appropriate at all times to meet our clients scheduling times and demand.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and corrective action to training staff that is needed
- Ensure all clients are receiving high quality training to their clients
- Meet or exceed club revenue goals in Training Department
- Ensure all administrative aspects are accurate and current
- Follow up with any missed clients for any follow appointments and sessions
- Maintain current knowledge and awareness of marketing campaigns and prices to effectively communicate with members and potential clients.
- Maintain current and accurate logs for equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Conduct personal training sessions as necessary
- Execute other duties as assigned.
- In Depth understanding of the Fitness Industry
- Hold a current Nationally certified Personal Training Certification
- Ability to work on company provided computer programs such as Windows and DataTrak.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be a Leader and Team player
- Must possess great communication skills
- Must be willing to learn
- Must possess a strong sales and business acumen
- High School Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have 2+ years Fitness Industry Experience
- 2+ years’ experience supervising 3-10 employees
- Company provides on going, on-site training
Job Types: Full-time, Commission