Oversees all operations of the juice bar and manages employees in the department.
- Supervises all juice bar employees.
- Oversees the daily operations of the juice bar services to members.
- Ensures cash registers balance.
- Inspects and maintains juice bar area for cleanliness.
- Ensures the bar is stocked for projected business.
- Orders needed supplies through purchase order requests.
- Ensures all supplies have been properly received and stored.
- Ensures the receiving book is up to date for all shipments, inspects all arriving shipments for proper accounting and discrepancies. If an item is missing or added inventory received, logs on a receiving card and submits with packing list.
- Ensures staff schedule coverage, documents time off requests, sick calls, etc.
- Effectively manages and trains staff on a daily basis.
- Ensures staff has proper product and service knowledge.
- Creates excitement to implement upsells.
- Understands proper communication is key and implements through use of daily planner.
- Attends all departmental meetings, staff functions and receptions (attendance at member/guest parties is strongly encouraged).
- Communicates problems/concerns to General Manager/Operations and contributes to their solution.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises daily operation of the juice bar.
- Experienced with juice bar operation, health club experience desirable.
- Holds and maintains a Food Handlers certificate.
- Demonstrates ability to understand customer is #1 both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the least amount of disturbance to all associates.
- Must possess enthusiasm and a willingness to promote brand recognition.
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive and self-directed.
- Effective listening skills.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrates ability to create a positive environment.
- Demonstrates willingness and openness for self-development.
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations.