Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Project Controls Specialist opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Position Title: Project Controls Specialist
Close Date: 8/10/2020
FT/PT – Hours: Full Time 40 hours/week
Work Location: 300 Area - or as otherwise directed by the CLR Supervisor
- Provide the services of a Project Controls Specialist for the 324 Project.
- Development, implementation, and integration of the Field Execution Schedule (FES) with the Project Management Baseline (PMB) schedule.
- Including setting Rules of Performance (RoP) in support of monthly performance reports, spend forecasts, and variance analysis.
- Schedule health assessments, support for EVMS compliance, support projects with any and all P6 related questions and issues, Baseline Change Request (BCR) development, QC validation, and implementation.
- Perform advanced scheduling concepts and Earned Value Management with intimate knowledge of P6 scheduling software and advanced planning and scheduling techniques. Critical path methodology critique and analysis.
- Provide input in establishing and maintaining standards through procedures and policies, and provide direction/communication to other Project Control staff.
- May be asked to work with a CAM on the development, planning, implementation, and maintenance of project cost and schedule.
- BA/BS plus a minimum of 5 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience plus very specialized skills within the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) arena.
- Must be well versed with EVMS principles and work with minimal or no supervision and guidance. Including DOE/DOD EVMS Certification.
- Proficient in P6 v17 scheduling software, Cobra 8 cost management system, and PMRS EVMS reporting tool.
- Hanford Project Controls Experience.
Security Clearance Required: No
Testing Designated Position: No
Commercial Driver Lic: No
Nuclear Facility Position: No
Occupational Medical Screening: No
EJTA: No medical screening is required.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- EVMS: 2 years (Required)
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- P6: 1 year (Required)
- Hanford Site: 1 year (Required)