Due to agency growth, Horizon Home Care is hiring a Clinical Manager/Supervisor. We are certified and accredited by CHAP, the Community Health Accreditation Partner.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical leader to assist us with our expansion!
Who we are:
Horizon Home Care was established to improve the lives of those in our community. By providing a diverse array of skilled services with compassion and professionalism, we strive to be the premier home health care services provider in Massachusetts.We are patient and employee-focused, providing a fair and honest approach to our home health care services. Our experienced team of health care professionals come from a diverse background and have many years of experience in health care. Our Agency is Medicare/Medicaid Certified and fully accredited by The Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP), demonstrating the highest standards of community-based care. These "Standards of Excellence" are some of the highest in the industry and allow us to provide the best possible patient care and services.
Qualifications for Director of Clinical Services:
- A Graduate from an accredited RN program.
- A minimum of two years of clinical experience in a leadership or management position.
- A valid Massachusetts RN license in good standing.
- Current CPR certification.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Medical Records Software.
- Knowledge of area and health care community.
- Quality Improvement (QI) and OASIS experience, plus knowledge of state and federal guidelines.
- Valid driver's license.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus, but not required.
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume and cover letter. For more information, visit horizonhomecarema.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Home Health Care: 2 years (Required)