The Marmara Park Ave. is looking for an energetic, outgoing, professional Bell person! The Marmara Bell Staff are a key component to our hotels continued effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
As Bell Staff, you will:
- Extend a genuinely friendly welcome to arriving guests
- Help with doors and luggage, guide guests to the front desk, assist guests to their rooms, and give accurate information regarding outlet hours and hotel services
- Respond helpfully to guest questions about the property, getting around and nearby activities.
- Organize and store luggage as necessary
- Pitch in! Help guests with special requests, room deliveries, and transportation arrangements when the need arises.
- Other duties as assigned by Front Office Management
- A high school education or equivalent is required
- 2-3 years hotel bell person experience required
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through on guest and employee requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Flexible schedule required for days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to walk, stand for extended periods, sit, see, speak, listen, reach, bend, grasp, and use fingers
- Ability to push, pull, lift, carry, or otherwise move items weighing up to 100 lbs.
Applicants will be required to submit a background check and drug test prior to employment.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Bell Person: 2 years
- Customer Service Skills: 2 years