Galls is your reliable source for quality, in-stock public safety equipment and apparel. Each year, over one million men and women trust us to supply their essential gear and supplies. With over 45 years in the industry, it's easy to see why. Simply put, we are THE Authority in Public Safety. Galls is proud to serve America’s public safety professionals by providing the broadest selection of uniforms, equipment and solutions combined with great customer service.
The Web Marketing Analyst will gather and analyze consumer information and examine buying trends for purposes of understanding and optimizing the direct marketing channels for increased traffic, revenue and profitability. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing analytics, reports, dashboards, A/B testing analysis, modeling and ad hoc projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Function as administrator for Google Analytics in accordance with industry best practices.
- Leverage multiple sources of information to generate daily performance dashboards of key performance indicators (vs. LY and Plan) across all: brands, form factors, and digital marketing channels.
- Work closely with key internal departments to understand business information needs and provide proper insight to support short- and long-term objectives.
- Develop theories and test hypotheses about business assumptions such as segment behavior, SEO, and expected funnel performance.
- Effectively manage time and resources to execute ad-hoc and project work.
- Make recommendations to improve web usability, performance and campaign effectiveness.
- Produce standard and ad hoc reporting/analysis, including building of dashboards.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of internal clients, as well as both business and technical colleagues.
- Understands ecommerce retail best practices, testing methodologies, and analytics.
- Able to read and manage A/B tests, forecasting the revenue impact of promotions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, time-critical environment. Self-motivated and detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics, Excel, and Access; experience with financial modeling and MYSQL a plus.
- Proven history of providing deep level analysis in an understandable manner.
- 1-3 years of previous marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Galls is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call 859-266-7227 ext. HR with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Galls location and the title of the job opening.