For over 25 years, HealthTronics has extended access to a wide range of medical treatment options to help physicians and hospitals focus on what matters most – delivering high quality patient care. We do this by mobilizing a broad array of minimally invasive, medical therapies so that they are available where and when they are needed.
We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager to promote the provision of lithotripsy, medical lasers, and cryoablation to healthcare facilities, healthcare administrators, and physicians in Georgia, Alabama and East Tennessee.
We offer a competitive salary and sales commission plan, personal vehicle mileage reimbursement, and an excellent and full benefits program that includes company matched 401(k) and an option to participate in a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Experience working with healthcare facilities, administrators, and physicians
- Experience in medical sales
- Interest in or knowledge of Urology is a plus
- Develop new prospects and increase sales with healthcare facilities, healthcare administrators and physicians
- Provide sales support and maintenance of existing client base in assigned geographical area
- Collaborate with sales colleagues and the Regional Director on the development of strategies to expand into new markets.
Ideal candidate will be based in Atlanta, GA and will cover Georgia, Alabama, and East Tennessee.
Why Should You Apply?
- Dynamic work environment – you’ll visit and work with a variety of facilities and physicians
- Team Environment – ability to collaborate with your Regional Director and fellow sales team members as you learn the industry and market
- Work with a diverse set of medical technology including the latest medical lasers, cryoablation, and lithotripsy
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Visit us at WWW.HEALTHTRONICS.COM | Facebook @ HealthTronics
Instagram @ HealthTronics | Twitter @ HealthTronics
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- medical services and/or device sales: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement