Full-timeEstimated: $83,000 - $120,000 a year
- Big Data
Full Job Description
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Team is looking for a Metrology Technician.
- The main task for this person will be to learn current tools.
- Some familiarity is good, follow basic measurement procedures.
- Enter mathematical prescriptions into tools, run pre-built scripts, know how to handle delicate equipment/optics and follow metrology SOPs.
- Responsible for setting up testing and generating measurement programs as well as interpreting results and generating measurement reports.
- Performing data analysis on measurement data.
- Generating measurement reports.
- Planning and scheduling jobs and assessing priorities.
- Testing optical components on a laser interferometer/surface profilometer.
- Testing optical modules - optical systems performance.
- Hands-on Metrology
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience with basic optics knowledge such as image formation, paraxial optics.
- Some experience with analysis and data skills (Python, SQL, and handling big data), pulling data from Zemax.
- Some operation and maintenance of other optical metrology instrumentation (for example lens centration, optical u-scope, spectrophotometer, optical profilometer).
AA or better.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
- We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Powered by JazzHR