As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build features and components of solutions from vision to a production-ready system. This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify and implement system improvements. Using the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), you’ll work with users, systems engineers, and other development teams to build quality delivery software. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience with user-centered design and building intuitive user interfaces
- Experience with using modern UI/UX frameworks and Web application UI frameworks, including Angular, ReactJS, or NodeJS
- Experience with using programming languages, including NodeJS, Python, or Java
- Experience with creating intuitive digital user experiences for a wide base of users
- Experience in working with an Agile or Scrum development process
- Experience with back-end development of RESTful APIs and best practices of using Web frameworks and relational database systems
- Experience with relational database system design, modeling, and querying using SQL
- Ability to troubleshoot application and database issues
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BS degree
- Experience with the configuration of Custom Off-The-Shelf (COTS) and other third-party services
- Experience with Node.js, Typescript, and JSON
- Experience with applying decision making techniques and best practices to figure out the best way forward
- Knowledge of DoD software development practices
- Knowledge of content management solutions (CMS)
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture
- Knowledge of database technologies, including Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL
- Ability to work with users to research for and document user profiles, analysis tasks, workflows, and user scenarios
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC4, CJ1, CMD, ID15, ID16, NSG1