This position will provide engineering and integrator support to the AIRWorks C-27J team. The C-27J Systems Engineer (SE) will be responsible for supporting the AIRWorks Deputy Director for Projects and IPTL in managing the C-27J project. The C-27J Project will integrate a federated mission suite into a recently acquired C-27J aircraft to support the United States Coast Guard Maritime Patrol Support requirement.The project will also procure the logistics and training device needed to support mission suite operations.
The candidate will work as a SE to integrate a federated mission suite into the C-27J aircraft. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Directly support the lead project engineer and support the IPTL in procuring and integrating the C-27J mission suite.
- Provide support to the engineering team for C-27J project
- Support to the procurement team through knowledge of network architecture design changes by providing engineering technical knowledge of the changes
- Responsible for supporting all engineering, integration, software lab requirements to execute the Maritime Patrol Aircraft project requirements
- Organize and manage software lab requirements to integrate and deliver the mission suite software configuration set
- Support the engineering and integration needs for all logistics and training device requirements
- Support the engineering needs of the data management team
Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline from a school where the specified curriculum was accredited by the ABET
Master’s Degree in any field
Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical
Approximately 25% travel expected
CRL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.