Position: Program Manager (Healthcare)
Location- 100% Remote / DC
· Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree in medical field or public health highly preferred.
· Apply a change management process and tools to create strategies that support adoption of the changes required by an IT project, or process improvement
· 12+ years of project management and related experience
· 8+ years in a professional services consulting environment.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Proven ability to solve problems creatively
· Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $180,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote