Position Title: Infectious Disease Physician (BE/BC)
Established private practice located on LI, NY seeks a BE/BC Infectious Disease Physician.This position is both consultative Infectious Disease in the inpatient setting (75%), as well as seeing patients in the outpatient clinic setting (25%).
Education & Experience: Infectious Disease Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- BC in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship trained in Infectious Diseases
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Infectious Disease
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers.
- Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be eligible for licensure.
- Must possess Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Must possess Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll.
- Must possess strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and Microsoft Office.
- 100% infectious diseases position
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Paid medical malpractice insurance
- Extensive existing referral base
- Diverse patient population
- Partnership track
***All CVs are strictly confidential
***Immediate start. Only serious and experienced applicants respond
The practice is offering an excellent with an established practice with a generous salary and benefits package that includes health insurance, malpractice insurance, 401K, bonuses and a great work/life balance!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Infectious Disease: 1 year
- Do you have a N.Y State License?