Job Title: Cooperate Branch Manager
Location: United Dental Group Oakland Gardens, NY
Status: Full Time Exempt
- Executes operational components of the company’s vision, service platform, and dental philosophy.
- Ensures compliance within established company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Build a patient base.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, training, disciplining, coaching and overseeing day-to-day activities of office staff.
- Increases and stimulates new patient growth and patient retention by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs for the assigned market.
- Responds to doctor, patient, and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries; seeks assistance when necessary.
- Collaborate with corporate management teams to ensure that HR and Accounting policies are practiced consistently.
- Inspire employees to provide best-in-class customer service to patients.
- Enthusiastic and uplifting attitude towards patients and staff to promote a positive work environment.
- Create weekly work schedules for the entire office.
- Maintain dental/office supplies and work with Corporate office for replenishment.
- Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections, specialty referral process and cost control, including labor costs.
- Motivate sales team to hit aggressive monthly sales targets.
- Assist the sales team to close difficult deals.
- Make daily deposits into banks.
- Manage dental and office supply budget.
- Closely monitor staff overtime and approve overtime if it is business-critical.
- Forward invoices to corporate accounting according to procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of dental practice managing experience.
- Experience leading a team, mentoring and coaching others.
- Knowledge of insurance plans and billing, including Medicaid.
- Knowledge of dental terminology and treatment case presentation.
- An understanding of HIPAA, OSHA and Infection Control regulations
- Dental Hygienist or Dental Assistant certifications.
- Multilingual preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Dental Office: 3 years (Required)