***An active Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Poly security clearance is mandatory for this position***
MOJA is seeking a Web Developer to join our team!
The Customer is seeking a Web Developer to join their team. The position involves developing web-based solutions to capability requirements identified by various program offices. The position also involves enhancement/refresh opportunities for existing solutions, either to update applications to current baseline or leverage existing solutions to increase capabilities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Provide web application software-programming/coding support for web-based solutions and may be required to provide training to the end-user groups on those solutions.
2. Assess program office web-based requirements and propose technical solutions to fill the gap.
3. Ensure all web-based solutions are compliant with various oversight authorities such as Public Affairs, Civil Liberties, System Security General Counsel, etc. (including Section 508 compliance).
The Customer is continually searching for ways to improve our processes and provide better services to our customers. You are expected to provide insight into better ways of doing business and support us in the effort.
- Demonstrated experience writing object-oriented software code (e.g. C, C#, C++, Java, and Python) for web-based applications in the software development lifecycle, to include requirements management, system design, software development, and release planning.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing databases using Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) (e.g. MS SQL Server and MySQL).
- Demonstrated experience creating technical documents and participating in technical meetings such as Scrums.
- Demonstrated experience developing object-oriented software code applications using ASP.NET and .NET/C# including ancillary technologies such as Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Demonstrated experience diagnosing undefined issues and devising resolution strategies for complex technical problems in a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated training or on-the-job experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS.
- Demonstrated experience with source control and versioning tools such as SVN and Git.
- Demonstrated experience with the Customer's applications and information security policies and practices.
- Agile certification, such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Cloud certification, such as AWS Certified Architect.
- Demonstrated experience developing in the Customer's could environment.
MOJA is an information technology and intelligence analysis company based in Northern Virginia that has been providing information management solutions since it's conception in 1995. We specialize in system integration, application development, network management, and intelligence analysis in support of the intelligence community and national level decision-makers. MOJA is a proud Certified Veteran Owned, Minority Owned company.
Have Questions? Not ready to apply, but want to submit your resume? You can email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (703) 369-4339.
MOJA benefits include:
Health/Vision/Dental, Life/Disability, AFLAC & 401k.
MOJA is a proud Certified Veteran Owned, Minority Owned company and an equal opportunity employer.
MOJA is an e-verify employer.
Visit our website: