- 5 Years of Hands-on experience as a business analysis or systems analysis in the Information Technology industry demonstrating excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5 Years of Demonstrated ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups on complex business problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvements including exhibiting strong oral and written communications skills.
- 5 Years of Experience with developing workflow and/or data management processes flow using modeling or mapping software.
- 5 Years of Expertise with the with MS Office Suite including MS Word, MS Excel (pivot tables, charts, graphs), MS Project (creating and maintaining work plans and timelines), MS/Visio (diagraming) and MS PowerPoint (presentation creation)..
- 3 Years of Experience creating and maintaining project documentation, PMLC and SDLC documentation.
- 3 Years of Experience designing and creating process flow diagrams and other graphical diagrams utilized to communicate “as is” and “to be” systems or processes; and project or event timelines.
- 3 Years of Demonstrated ability to facilitatemeetings and interviews – adherence to meeting agenda, documentation of meeting outcomes, and the ability to drive agenda items to closure.
- 2 Years of Experience developing and maintaining a SharePoint communications website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business or equivalent experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills involving the specific ability to work on multiple projects or project assignments.
- 5+ Experience in project management or project coordination roles and working with the complete project management lifecycle (PMLC). Ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the State of Texas DIR Project Delivery Framework.
- Prior experience on data analytics, data lake, or data warehousing projects.
- Experience working in a public-sector environment (State, Federal, county, city, or government funded private entities that work actively with government organizations).
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Data management: 5 years
- Business Analysis: 5 years
- state: 5 years