As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
The CDL Driver is responsible for timely movement of product between Quad Effingham, IL facilities and general maintenance of the truck. The duties include but not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Truck and trailer inspection performed at first of shift daily with proper paperwork filled out and general maintenance performed i.e., oil added, coolant, windows cleaned, air pressure checked in tires, brakes, signal lights, etc.
- Driver Manifest to be kept current and accurate and turned in daily.
- Damage property reports filled out by driver when damage occurs to trailer or tractor.
- Move material from building to building, filling out proper paperwork for recipient’s signature and shipper’s copy.
- Must run local mail to Post Office.
- Load and unload (when necessary) your truck.
- Must be able to drive a clamp truck and have basic understanding of roll paper.
- Must do data entry on Smartools for shipping documents.
- Work in all phases of warehouse as needed.
- Work overtime as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. An IDOT physical is required and drug screening. Employee will be subject to random drug screening through company selected physician.
- CDL Class A Driver License
- High School diploma or GED.
- Experience in receiving and shipping functions.
- Must be able to operate computer and have general knowledge of Smartools.
- Must have forklift experience.
- Must communicate clearly with all departments of the plant.
- Able to perform rudimentary math.
- Periodic lifting of 50 lbs. or more. Extensive walking through the plant.
- Experience medium noise levels.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.