We are seeking an Audit Manager or Supervisor to be an integral part of our audit teams. The ideal candidate enjoys the art of auditing and thrives on planning, fieldwork, teaching, supervising, and reviewing the work of associates.
We can offer a position with remote work flexibility, challenge, growth potential, and competitive compensation and benefits. Each of our professionals has his or her own office, therefore you can be safe and secure when working in our office. We use Microsoft Teams extensively to interact safely with each other.
Our office is a short walk from White Flint Metro. Our building has underground parking, which is a luxury on Rockville Pike. It also has a deli for when you want to grab a quick lunch.
Sarfino and Rhoades LLP is a well‐established CPA firm which provides audit, tax, consulting and other accounting services. We have been in business for 49 years. We are not too big and not too small. Our size provides opportunities for accountants to either remain generalists and continue developing skills in both audit and tax, or to develop specialization.
If the qualifications and benefits listed below describe your background and interests, then we are interested in speaking with you. Come be an important part of our team.
Responsibilities, Experience and Skills Desired for Audit Manager or Supervisor:
- Perform audits while supervising audit associates
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a public accounting firm and CPA license. Career changers should have CPA license and background of general ledger maintenance
- Excellent communication skills required; fluent in English
- Experience with audit software; experience with ProSystem Engagement is advantageous
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
- Service attitude required
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive salary, commensurate with background and experience
- Each employee has their own office
- Work from home available two days per week
- 18 paid vacation days plus 7 paid sick days
- Mandatory weekend off during tax season
- 8 Additional paid days off after the April 15 busy season
- Flex time available
- 401k retirement plan with matching and profit‐sharing contribution
- Health, life and disability insurances plus Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 40+ hours of CPE provided annually plus license fees and membership fees
- Convenient technology resources for remote working
- Short walk to White Flint metro
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Each employee has his or her own office in which they can work comfortably and mask-less with the door closed. Masks must be worn outside of your own office, and social distancing is required. We use MS TEAMS for meetings.
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location