Systems Administrator for one of largest non profit company's in NYC.
Ideal candidate will be handling following responsibilities
- Managing day to day operations of VMware and Windows Server, Terminal Servers, SQL, Exchange Server and SAN.
- Maintaining the IT security including Firewall, Cisco switches, Vlans, AV and intrusion
detection/ prevention systems.
- Provide support for network and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Provide technical support for remote staff including connectivity and VDI issues.
- Diagnosing hardware, software and operating system problems.
You must have the following qualifications
4 years or more experience in System Administration
Bachelors in Compute Science or Similar
Strong Windows and networking skills
Proficient with Windows server 2008R2 or higher, and Active Directory
If you feel you have the type of experience mentioned above, APPLY NOW
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year