Chewy is seeking an Office Coordinator to join our team in Dallas, TX. This role is highly visible as often the first point of contact for clients, employees, and guests. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service while coordinating the day to day operations and maintaining an organized, best in class work environment. You will be expected to support leadership teams and managers as well as interface with building management and vendors. Providing ongoing support for sponsored events hosted onsite will be necessary.
What You’ll do:
What You’ll Need:
- The client always comes first! Be warm and welcoming while greeting employees, clients and visitors, answering incoming phone calls and conference room scheduling support. Manage the building visitor registration system with a personal touch.
- Ensure that conference and training rooms are always tidy, accessible and stocked with supplies and ready for the next strategy session. Assist the office manager in maintaining the inventory of all facilities related supplies.
- Proactively ensure that senior leadership is ready and equipped for meetings, events, and senior-level meetings. Coordinate vendor service levels including caterers, snack and beverage vendors, janitorial teams, building maintenance personnel as well as landscape and security personnel, as needed.
- Assist with all team members and departmental office moves.
- Support and facilitate shipping and receiving of all incoming and outgoing packages, parcels, and communications.
- Be a resource for information for the team members, customers and guests.
- Position may require travel.
- Exceptional, enthusiastic and positive customer service skills
- Defined expectations for daily tasks
- Corporate purchasing systems knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Multi-Task completion in a timely manner
- Ability to adjust work processes to improve efficiencies to support business needs
- 1-3 years previous admin office experience preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/Word) preferred