Cooks Venture is a group of farmers, cooks, and food professionals who couldn’t find what we wanted in the food system, so we are building it ourselves from the ground up, animal-by-animal, plant-by-plant, meal-by-meal. Our vision is a truly transparent, regenerative supply chain for the future.
Cooks Venture is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join us in our mission to change the world through food! As part of our start-up team, you'll be a key player in ensuring equipment operates correctly and efficiently, allowing Cooks Venture to provide the highest quality products at the lowest possible costs to customers around the globe.
As Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Assist in equipment repair and preventative maintenance in the operation of the facility
- Troubleshoot, repair and replace equipment as needed
- Consult with leadership team, engineers and vendors when necessary
- Communicate with supervisor to establish priority tasks and document project completion as required
- Comply with Cooks Venture policies and regulations regarding safety, food safety, environmental sustainability, animal welfare, ingredients and any related item
- Perform other projects, initiatives, and tasks as directed by leadership
- Must be able to read and write English
- 1-year industrial maintenance experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational training in welding, electrical or mechanical repair, freon refrigeration and hydraulics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Industrial Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Electrical : 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship for employment at Cooks Venture?