Gabriel Holdings, Ltd
10903 Industry Drive
San Antonio, TX 78217
(Full Time – Regular)
(Part Time - Regular)
Warehouse Order Puller
Warehouse Director of Operations
Pulling orders, verifying and locating incoming materials and liquor/wine/beer products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the layout of the warehouse/yard and bin/shelf location system, as well as different types of liquor/wine/beer and miscellaneous products.
- Inspect and verify all incoming material for correctness against purchase orders and invoices.
- Use care in the handling of all materials and products.
- Prevent stocking errors and inventory discrepancies through use of the scanning and bar code label equipment and purchase order documents.
- To avoid stock-outs, report all “low stock status” products to the Warehouse Director of Operations or designee.
- Performs Quality Control in Retail Pro computer system.
- Operate all material handling equipment safely while adhering to all company and OSHA policies and regulations.
- Assist in the upkeep and general housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
- Follow all safety policies, procedures and rules.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Ability to read and comprehend simply instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to perform basic adding, subtracting and division skills to the 12th grade level.
- Ability to use a calculator.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Computer skills and computer literate with MicroSoft business applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of basic warehouse operations.
- High school/GED.
- Background in warehouse operations is desirable.
Forklift certification preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Required to stand and walk over 100% of time.
- Regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/move up to 250 pounds using standard warehouse equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include far vision and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions and vibrations.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
Must be able to work regularly scheduled plus overtime hours as required by business operations. Understands all holidays with the exception of Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day, are considered regular work days. This is a full-time, regular status employment position.
All of the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge/skills and/or abilities deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently.
This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Individual may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This position description is not all inclusive.
Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, nor an employment contract of any kind. Employment is at-will.