Want to help us bring happiness to the world? Want to join an ambitious and fast growing global biscuits and confectionery business investing heavily in iconic global brands, infrastructure and people?
Come join the Flipz Family!
Flipz chocolate covered pretzels have been produced locally in Mohnton, PA for over 15 years! Flipz has grown into an iconic brand, loved and recognized across the globe. Join our Flipz Family in “bringing happiness to the world with every bite”!
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Supports the production line by packing and separating products
- Assembles and builds displays and boxes
- Uses tapers to secure boxes
- Ensures that correct type and amount of wrapping packing is used
- Regularly inspects product to ensure code data is correct
- Immediately reports any food safety maintenance, product or quality problem to lead or supervisor
- Notifies operator/lead to assist in clearing jam-ups
- Follow all plant safety and GMP rules and regulations.
Skills & Experience:
- Able to read and communicate with others
- Able to calculate figures and amounts using a calculator
- Able to use common sense understanding to carry out instructions written or oral
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Data entry experience (preferred, but not required)
- High School Diploma preferred, but not required.
- Ensures that all tasks and functions of position are performed in a safe manner at all times and that all procedures and requirements are properly followed to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Responsible for food safety and quality as well as reporting food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Performance is reviewed annually to determine merit increases
- Internal training and promotion opportunities to develop skills and increase earnings
- Immediately eligible for Quarterly Bonus Program based on performance and attendance
- Frequent opportunities for additional overtime
- Eligible for benefits after 60 days
- Three choices for health insurance plans, including employer contribution to Health Savings Account
pladis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
We operate a strict Preferred Supplier List. If you are a recruitment agency and wish to submit candidate to be considered for this vacancy, you must have agreed to, and signed, our terms of business.
We will not accept CVs from any other sources other than those currently on our PSL. We will not pay a fee for any candidate that has not been represented by a provider on our PSL.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible