365 Cycles is seeking talented individuals to help our online customer service & sales team. In this role, you will be the voice of 365 Cycles that helps provide answers to the online customers. You will need to have the ability to help answer customer inquiries and help them find resolutions. This role is best geared toward someone with the ability to communicate with customers effectively verbally & via email.
What a job that allows a real mid-day ride? No problem! We want you to be able to ride or get outside when it's day time and nice out!! As long as the work is getting done an hours are being put in, we will work to find the right schedule for you!
Bicycle/Outdoor Industry experience required.
Step 1 of the application process: Write a cover letter! No cover letter, no interview, it's that simple.
- Be a part of a growing team that provides excellent customer service through our online channels.
- Look to capitalize on opportunities to build your bicycle knowledge & communicate what you have learned to the rest of the team.
- Answer customer inquiries on multiple channels to include email communication, phone conversation, and online chat messages.
- Resolve customer order issues in an organized fashion.
- Provide support on bicycle components, accessories, & tools.
- Process returns accurately & in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with leadership team to communicate customer feedback.
- Bicycle knowledge and industry experience.
- Must have a strong desire to provide superior customer service to the customer.
- Must be driven to help the customer solve issues that they are experiencing with swift execution.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly through written & verbal communication.
- Must be very organized & have the ability to work both independently & also as a team member.
- Have a desire to work & be part of a growing team.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Online Customer support experience is a plus!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Bicycle Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
Communication method(s) used:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page: