Full Job Description
Responsible for the accurate and timely transmission of non-exempt payroll for one Distribution Center through an automated timekeeping system. Administers the non-exempt wage program for the assigned Distribution Center.
1. Transmits weekly non-exempt payroll for the assigned Distribution Center through routine timekeeping system procedures.
2. Audits payroll data reports and makes required adjustments.
3. Separates checks and direct deposit statements for distribution.
4. Researches and resolves a variety of payroll and/or wage errors and/or discrepancies. Performs payroll record maintenance.
5. Processes select associate data changes in accordance with established policies and procedures.
6. Prepares, monitors and maintains a variety of payroll and wage administration reports.
7. Monitors and distributes non-exempt performance review schedules.
8. Performs general clerical duties including copying, faxing, scanning, filing and answering telephones.
9. Provides procedural guidance regarding basic payroll, timekeeping, and wage policies and programs.
10. Performs additional duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Prior payroll processing experience using an automated timekeeping system preferred.
3. Strong computer skills with basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required. Prior Kronos and PeopleSoft experience preferred.
4. Ability to operate basic office equipment required.
5. Excellent Math, English, verbal and written communication, customer service, and organizational skills required.
6. Ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality, handle multiple tasks, and be detail oriented required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.