We are currently looking for an Intern (Software Trainee) who is a US Citizen with basic IT experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The chosen ones will be a part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. As a Java developer, the roles and responsibilities would include managing Java/J2EE application development while offering expertise in the full product development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
- Working closely with analysts, designers and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Testing and debugging the product in controlled, real situations
- Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Knowledge of mobile application development and technologies
- Knowledge of web-based application development process in JAVA/J2EE.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Data Structures,Algorithms etc.
- Good communication and Aptitude skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Herndon, VA 20171 (Preferred)