Full-time | Part-time$18 - $25 an hour
- Cash handling
- Customer service
- Restaurant experience
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
We are looking for bright, energetic, friendly, and enthusiastic applicants to work full-time or part-time for our hot pot restaurant. This job comes with many perks including restaurant discounts and more. Ability to learn on the fly is a plus!
Our busy restaurant means consistent hours, flexible schedules and the opportunity to make a great income – as well as a lot of friends and memories along the way! Our in-depth training will set you up for professional success, no matter where your career takes you. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests as they enter.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations, and answering questions.
- Knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Taking carryout and delivery orders
- Provide excellent customer services
- Make suggestions based on their preferences
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all restaurant staff.
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
- Restaurant experience a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Greeting and seating customers
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing to-go orders
- Prep or side work
- Handling cash accurately
- Processing credit cards
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place