Company DescriptionPublicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value
Senior AWS Architect
With your deep expertise in cloud computing (AWS) coupled with the ability to lead the design, planning and implementation of data solutions, app development and cloud migrations, you will be passionate about the change we are making as disruptors and contributors of this ever - changing digital landscape.
You will translate the client’s business requirements into application design, leveraging your experience in establishing high and mid-level project plans and leading risk and estimation efforts.
- Hands on experience with AWS solutions using the following stack: Athena, Cloud formation, CloudWatch, ECS(Fargate), EMR(Spark), Glue ,IAM roles and policies, Kinesis, Kubernetes (AKS), Lambda, Step functions, S3, RDS(Aurora, PostGresSQL), Redshift
- Should be well versed with the AWS well architected framework and can apply those principles while designing a solution.
- Experience with industry-standard IDE, version control, development tools an good understanding of DevSecOps role with experience with CICD tools like bit bucket, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Solid Experience with one programming language like Java 8/above or Python version 3+
- Preferably, the work experience should have been in a distributed environment
- AWS Solution Architect certification preferred
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies such as Java, or Python
- Knowledge of 12-factor application development
- Experience on scaling and performance optimization of distributed systems.
- Leading development through an API led approach.
- Knowledge of SQL as well as noSQL databases (such as Mongo DB, Dynamo DB) .
- Experience in unit and integration testing utilizing libraries like JUnit, Mockito, JAssert and Spring Test/pytest
- Have a technical mindset with the ability to solve problems independently
- Has helped lead design and development on large, in-house-built applications.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD and continuous integration
- Experience of working in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with fluid requirements and shape them in collaboration with other team members
- Follows an agile, nimble and lean approach for working on tech as well as non-tech items
Skills and Experience
Experience in one or more of front-end development technologies
Working experience creating high performing applications including profiling and tuning (of those applications to boost performance)
Knowledge of one or more security or integration framework
Experience in DevOps
Experience in TDD/BDD
Experience in Scrum/Agile
Willingness to travel
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.