Human Resources Generalist (Temp) The HR Generalist is responsible for providing HR support to the various Regional Sports Networks (RSN) business entities, including providing employee relations and performance management counsel, and working closely with HR subject matter experts to facilitate staffing, training, compensation and administration matters.
- Partners with FNG HR departments and HR Shared Services to provide counsel, assistance and direction to RSN clients for topics such as employee relations (ER), employee counsel, staffing, compensation and organizational development & training. This person will also work with ER and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) to address client issues, as well as consult with Legal as appropriate.
- Functions as the primary contact for various inquiries regarding HR policies & processes, employee dilemmas related to common HR processes / systems, exit interviews, data requests from client management, and basic leave information.
- Acts as HRBP team’s subject matter expert on systems and employee data and provides ad hoc reporting for said. Primary liaison with FEG and FNG subject matter experts as well as HRIS, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable as applicable. This area includes managing special projects related to the aforementioned topics.
- Reviews company policies, procedures, benefits etc. with new hires and transfers. Collects paperwork and completes new hire form to be entered in the system by HR Shared Services.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field or HR Certification preferred. 3-5 years of experience as an HR generalist required, ideally experience gained providing HR support in a multi-site operation (CPG/retail/food service).
- Requires excellent knowledge of HR practices, policies, and basic employment laws in order to ascertain the correct action and respond to issues as they arise.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel. Should be able to design reports that will easily convey desired information or point of view.
- Good analytical skills required. Knowledge of budgets preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with MS Visio is a plus.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft or Workday preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships amongst HR team, as well as client base.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, remaining calm and focused during busy times.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize, pay close attention to details, work well under time constraints, and handle multiple tasks easily.
- Able to keep confidential information secure.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Peoplesoft: 1 year (Required)
- microsoft office: 2 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)