Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Qualifications and Work Experience Required
- Minimum 6 years’ work experience required. Previous experience as a technical field service professional or in a relevant capacity preferred.
Demonstrated Mastery and highly technical proficiency, superior problem-solving skills, and analytical ability of Stryker robotics systems
Demonstrated superior electronic and mechanical skills are required.
Demonstrated knowledge of networking set ups and protocols.
Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact and effectively assist Field Service Manager with performance and efficiency of team members and customers satisfaction as necessary.
Ability to work on problems of diverse and complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and effective resolution.
- Demonstrated Mastery knowledge of Stryker robotics or highly complex robotic equipment required.
- Proven track record of working independently, making critical decisions with very limited direction and resources
- Multiple project, time management and administrative skills.
- Extensive working knowledge of Windows operating systems and office applications required.
(1-2 sentences describing overall responsibilities)
In partnership with Field Service Manager and minimal direction and supervision, the Team Lead Field Service Representative will maintain a limited service territory with responsibility of scheduling and performing on-site installations, maintenance and repair of highly complex robotic medical equipment and software systems. Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction, providing both phone and on-site customer support.
Engage, coach and develop new Field Service Representatives. Verify and approve the operational quality of Stryker systems and equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Mastery level of proficiency in the repair, maintenance, operation and clinical use of Stryker robotic systems and instrumentation.
Possess thorough knowledge of the surgical orthopedic industry
Exercises wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches using product knowledge to complete complex projects.
Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
Provide guidance to clients on operations of products and answers questions on function and usage.
- Convey customer feedback (Voice Of Customer (VOC)) to technical design and engineering staff.
- May perform pre-sales technical support duties, including assisting the sales team with customer demos.
- Exercise sound judgment and decision making within generally defined practices and policies in implementing methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of performance whereby allowing Stryker to meet and exceed the company’s financial goals and performance metrics.
- Exercise superior independent judgement and customer care ability necessary to achieve revenue and margin goals. This is accomplished through ensuring total customer satisfaction therefore facilitating renewals of existing SAs
Promote the growth of Stryker by partnering with Field Service Manager, Account Executives and MPS team members actively identifying potential sales leads. Communicate regularly with Account Executives regarding these leads and any customer satisfaction issues.
Work From Home:
- Manage and control field inventory, tools, test equipment, technical documentation and other assigned equipment.
- Prepare and submit applicable field service documentation in a complete, accurate and timely manner as directed. This includes but is not limited to, field service reports, expense reports and service checklists.
- Independently and proactively schedule and perform required preventive maintenance visits.
- Assist manager, coach and develop less experienced peers on service procedures and provide on-going training where necessary.
- Assist in the development of new Field Service Engineers both technically and administratively by providing field training and “ride alongs”.
- Other duties may include, but are not limited to, instructing/training customers on operation and maintenance of equipment, software and hardware upgrades/updates, installation and maintenance of equipment at conventions, road shows, and cadaver labs as required.
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.