Job Summary - Pending Contract Award
Company: At VanJoh Graphics, we strive to provide solid solutions for our customers. Our attention to detail, combined with an intimate understanding of our customers need, allows us to provide solutions that go beyond expectation. Our vision is to be the most respected brand in every market we serve, while providing a working environment that encourages and promotes growth within each employee.
Job Title: Real Property Analyst
Job Description: Provide administrative and technical support for the Department of Army, Department of Public Works Directorate (DPW). Provide Real Property expertise to the Master Planning Division at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD to ensure compliance with Real Estate, Environmental, and Master Planning regulations, actions and suspense dates. Provide Real Property support to the Real Property Accountable Officer of the Master Planning Division.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support validation of Garrison and Garrison Supported Organizations (GO and GSO) space requirements, Facility Category Group justifications, conduct facility turn in and reassignment walk through inspections, process release and reassignment letters for those facilities.
- Generate reports to identify, analyze and resolve discrepancies identified on the Installation Real Property Inventory (RPI).
- Generate reports to identify, analyze and resolve discrepancies related to Inspection Dates, Pooled and Rental Space Assignments, PN Values, Utilization Rates and rental contracts.
- Review and validate physical documentation related to each asset listed on the RPI.
- Validate, input and/or correct data in GFEBS, ensuring all assets are audit compliant with the Chief Financial Officers Act (CFOA).
- Conduct Real Property project inspections to verify building dimensions, usage and condition.
- Collect information required by the Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff, Installation Management (OACSIM), to ensure audit readiness.
- Provide support to create/update DD Form 1354 and Organization Assignment Letter based on Facility Surveys.
- Research Installation Real Property data in HQIIS
- Provides briefings as required to the RPAO and others concerning the status of the various surveys and data submissions on a case by case basis.
- Attend pre-construction and post-construction meetings to inspect facilities before construction and validate transfer of military construction documentation packages for completeness and forward to Real Property Accountable Officer for corrective action or acceptance and signature as required.
- Manage facility turn-in processes, maintain documentation of all APG and IMCOM required facility clearance documents including but not limited to environmental clearance procedures and documentation, safety clearance procedures and documentation, operations and maintenance clearance procedures and documentation, and the drafting, routing and documenting of facility release and reassignment correspondence.
Qualifications and Skills
- U.S. Citizenship Required for security clearance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Army DPW Master Planning Section performing Real Property related functions to include the transfer, acceptance and disposal of Army Real Property assets. Must demonstrate a clear understanding of DD Form 1354 and DD Form 337 strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience processing Real Property GFEBS transactional data and demonstrate the ability to generate reports related to asset management and space utilization strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Army Installation management systems of record, including HQIIS, GFEBS, ISR, RPLANS, and ASIP preferred.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Pro-Active Real Property Interactive Space Management System (ePRISMS) Dashboard preferred.
- Working knowledge of DA PAM 415-28, AR 405-45, AR 405-70 and AR 420-1.
- Possess GFEBS Certification in Real Property roles:
- Project Structure Controller
- Master Data Maintainer
- Asset Interface Processing Monitor
- Business Partner Maintainer
- Real Property Interface Processing Monitor
- Real Property Inventory Inspection Processor
- Real Property Viewer
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Education: Bachelor Degree in Planning, Geography, Engineering, Landscape Architecture, or related field and 4 years related experience.
VanJoh Graphics offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), short and long term disability insurance, and group term life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- ePRISMS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Real Property: 2 years (Preferred)
- US Citizenship (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift