Camp Echo Lake is currently looking for an experienced Lacrosse Coach to join their 2020 summer team. If you are looking for an opportunity to build experience in teaching, coaching, programming, lesson planning, and, of course, child development, then do not hesitate to reach out about this opportunity. The position starts June 15th and ends on August 17th, travel will be partially covered as part of compensation, and room, board and recreational activities will be provided for the summer. If you have experience working with children, love Lacrosse, and are looking for a fun, energizing job this summer, then you should consider applying.
**Camp Echo Lake is a Full Season Sleep-away camp located in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York**
As an Ideal Candidate, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Experience working with children between the ages 7-16;
- Experience working and collaborating with your peers;
- Lacrosse coaching experience with a wide variety of skill levels;
- A genuine interest in working with children;
- A positive and resilient attitude;
- The ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback; and
- The desire and capacity to have a fun, active summer in the Adirondack region of Upstate New York.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $2,000.00 to $3,000.00 /year
- Lacrosse Coaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)