Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Records Coordinator within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. This position has a primary location of Raritan, NJ, with the possibility of moving to Somerset, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Records Coordinator is responsible for the execution of HR administration tasks for the Johnson & Johnson Global Services in Raritan, NJ. Main duties will include but are not limited to: Records Management including managing personnel files and providing support to legal and compliance requests. May be responsible for HR compliance activities as related to local, country, and regional regulatory requirements, reporting and/or auditing and other local HR tasks and activities. The Records Coordinator demonstrates customer service orientation and knowledge of Human Resource processes and related systems to perform responsibilities, operating as a liaison with the regional and global HR service center teams and external vendors as applicable.
The Records Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Work to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by providing full range of employment records management and fulfillment.
- Maintain employee records accurately and on a timely manner (electronic and/or physical) by complying with the Service Level Agreement.
- Identify onsite HR areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with supervisor.
- Support possible transition of activities to Contact & Administration teams in hub as enabled by technology & local requirements.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and execute on the key tasks and activities in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines. Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation in order to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or escalating inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
- Assist and encourage users and customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of HR services available to them.
- Take ownership of all records management and HR assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality.
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Work in collaboration with other Human Resource team members to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables, seeking input and assistance as needed.
- Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance, process acumen and gain additional knowledge on local HR practices.
- A minimum of two (2) years of administrative and/or records management experience is required.
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required. An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Ability to perform administrative activities and partner and work cooperatively with all levels is required.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion to independently assess and resolve situations and problems is required.
- Experience working with confidential and sensitive information is required.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines with minimal supervision is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; managing internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance is required.
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications (e.g., MS Office, email, Internet Explorer) is required.
- Familiarity and comfort using internal systems and internal portals is required.
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency and high productivity in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills in required.
- HR Administrative experience in one or more of the following domains: Recruitment, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, HRIS, Employee Relations is preferred.
- Experience working with Core HR Technology (e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP) and/or Talent Management Systems (Applicant Management Systems, Performance Management Systems) is preferred.
- Experience working with Enabling Technologies (Document Management / scanning; Request / ticket management systems; Case Management) is preferred.
- This position has a primary location of Raritan, NJ, with the possibility of this role moving to Somerset, NJ.
- This position may require up to 5% local travel.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerset
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)