Full Job Description
Are you a Licensed Real Estate Agent looking to re-enter or jump start a career in new home sales? Get your foot in the door with JWilliams Staffing!
When you join our team, you are provided personalized mentoring and recruiter representation to get in front of and sell new homes for some of the best builders in the real estate industry. This New Home Sales Assistant role will consist of temporary assignments, working with several premier homebuilders, with a strong opportunity to go full-time for the right candidate. Gain experience and exposure in the real estate industry to launch your new home sales career…with JWS providing you the tools and knowledge you need, you are one step closer to finding your passion and career success in new home sales!
Northern California builders are looking for you; apply today for consideration!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF A TEMPORARY NEW HOME SALES ASSISTANT
- Opening and closing the model homes
- Greeting and qualifying buyers and assisting them in their decision making process
- Demonstrating model homes including features and benefits
- Providing product and pricing information
- Delivering exceptional customer service to the sales team and prospective buyers
REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW HOME SALES ASSISTANT
- Current unrestricted CA Real Estate License absolutely required – brokers welcome!
- Must be available to work weekends (however, assignments will not be limited to weekends)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule and a “can–do” attitude
- Professional attitude, dress and demeanor
WITH JWS, YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- Opportunity & Exposure in the Real Estate Industry
- Flexible Scheduling
- Recruiter Representation
- Free Online Training
- Mentoring & Ongoing Guidance
**THESE ARE PART-TIME, TEMPORARY & TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITIONS**
Our placement record is #1 in the industry; we would love the opportunity to help you succeed in your new career!
Submit your resume TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Real Estate License (Required)