If you don't want $500...this job is not for you
Now offering a $500 Sign On Bonus + $500 Referral Bonuses!
You’re looking for an Amazon warehouse job, we’re looking for you. That is, as long as you thrive in a fast-moving environment, don’t mind working with and around moving mechanical parts, and are okay with a little noise. Our fulfillment centers are where Amazon orders come to life, where we focus on delighting our customers by delivering smiling boxes filled with everything under the sun.
Answer a few more questions and you’re on your way to your new adventure with Amazon.
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes…following the rules.
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday every day.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Temperature in the fulfillment center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
- You’ve got mail. Receive products using frequency scanners and unload shipments from trucks.
- Cozy kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Hands-on experience. You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
- On the move. You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment; special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
Let’s sweeten the deal…
* * Health care benefits, starting day 1
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Career Choice program
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
* * You’ve thrown your cap in the air – you have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Blow out the candles – you are at least 18 years old
- Flex, not just your muscles – you are willing and able to work all shifts
- Overtime isn’t just a sports term – you are willing and able to work overtime as required, bringing smiles to our customers doesn’t take time off
- Let’s get physical – you must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Step it up – you’re able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- You must be able to read and take direction in English.
- You must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines).
- You must be willing and able to work on powered equipment, for example a forklift or cherry picker.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent
How to Apply
NO Interview required. Please visit
and you can complete the full process online. You will be able to schedule your hiring event and start date!
To apply for one of our jobs, please apply online or for immediate consideration walk in-no appointment needed:
675 Allen Road
Carlisle, PA 17015
Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm and Saturday 10am - 3pm
Monday-Friday 9am - 7pm and Sunday 10am - 3pm at
630 Lowther Road, Lewisberry, PA 17339.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Consent To Contact
By applying for this job with Amazon through Indeed, you authorize us to contact you regarding this job opening and agree and authorize that we may use automated calls and text messages to alert you of interview event dates and other important job related information. By Applying you are confirming that the telephone number you provide in your application is the number you are requesting we use to contact you and that you are permitted to use and are authorized to receive calls, automated calls or texts on this telephone number. You also understand that you are required to notify us of any change to your phone number during the application process. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by simply pressing 3 any time during an automated call, or by entering STOP after a text message.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)