WHY WE MAKE PRODUCTBOARD
We started productboard because we are inspired by product leaders who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable leaders need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product leaders excel in everything they do.
We are not a typical tech company consumed by its product and features, we appreciate and value marketing genius. We are not just building a product, we are building a strong brand that resonates with people on the deeply emotional level. A brand with strong and passionate community and followers.
We are not just doing something better in an existing market. You will have the unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
The qualities you possess:
- Elevate our blog from helpful resource to respected online publication.
- Interview rock star product makers in our customer community and share stories from behind their success.
- Create content that helps product managers build solutions that are loved by millions of end users.
- Write reviews for books, events, and courses to help others accelerate their careers.
- Craft e-books, guides, resources, and templates to help product teams excel.
- Publish thought leadership that encourages product teams across the globe to modernize their approach and make products that matter.
How we’ll reward you:
- Above all, you consider writing to be your craft.
- Extensive writing experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Empathy of an educator
- Interest in product management, design, user research, psychology, and technology
- Hunger for feedback and continuous improvement
- Data-driven approach
- Creativity, positive energy, can-do attitude, and love for startups
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development & career coaching
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Employee referral bonuses